Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm Baaaaack

Sorry for the long break. Personal stuff going on which knocked me off track but I am back.

So, Shalana challenged me to exercise 3 x a week. I did good with the first two times last week but was at the beach for the weekend and while I was much more active, I didn't specifically do a workout. CandiO said if I put the boat in and out of the water myself (without the use of a vehicle) that would count as a workout. Didn't do that though, my back couldn't take it. And while I thought I got a pretty good workout Saturday night, after reading Shalana's post, I realized it doesn't count : )

Back to eating right, exercising and weighing. I'm going to start weighing myself in the middle of the week. There are so many Friday's or Monday's that I am not at home so I thought Wednesday would be a good day. I'm a little nervous about this week, so keep your fingers crossed and hope that I have at least maintained and not gained.

See you all soon.

3 comments:

CandiO said...

That's funny. Shalana's blog was a trip. Good info to know though. At least it burns something! The important thing is you are back on track. No looking back. Just pick up where you left off. As long as you've made good choices, I think you'll do well Wednesday. Good Luck and stay focused!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you updated your blog!! Yippie....You can do it...WE CAN DO IT...stay focused...we are here to support one another through this lifestyle change...we will fight until we reach the end, even though it will never really end it is a lifestyle change LOL....3x a week is a must for now...I will give you time to get moving and then increase it another day....don't you just love me!!

I personally like my weigh in on Mondays..makes me stay focused during the weekend which is challenging..especially since I know I gotta hope on that scale....

Shalana said...

Man that was my post above...wrong option for posting...Its SHALANA...LOL